Saturday, April 12, 2014

thankful for help on a gorgeous day!

lots of littles enjoying the deck joists :)
 So, Dad, by lunch time they had framed in all the new roof to tie it to the old one...
 that's a valley that runs from the north west corner of the roof up... I just thought it looked cool with the blue sky :)
 Travis showed up too, so by coffee time they finished sheeting and papering all the roof.  Wahoo!!
 Same but different view as this morning :)
 Cody and Cara thought they would try out the scaffolding... but no farther than the  post!
We'll keep trying to keep you posted!

1 comment:

Greta and Gary said...

When I was driving home from church this morning and saw your house, I wondered how it was going:) Glad things are progressing! If you need help cleaning your kitchen once it's all done, I can come help you:)