I don't have authority, experience or wisdom to speak on many subjects.... but I can say something about this one! So here's my encouragement to all you busy, busy moms of young kids. I know it's exhausting. Believe me I know. I can still feel it when I look at the pictures. But there is something SO VERY precious about this time of littleness that can never be done over. Don't wish it away. Spend time with them, experience the joys with them. And take lots of video.
That way five years from now you can be like me. You can watch their precious little chubby faces, revel in their giggles, half laugh-half sob your way through the videos and be thankful you have these recorded memories because really, no matter how long or tiring today felt, you'll never get it back and before you know it your precious giggling babies might be reading and running and thinking they don't need you for anything.
1 comment:
super sweet! good memories for sure :)
Post a Comment