Monday, October 14, 2013

Leftover Paint

A little while ago there was a post on facebook that went something like this...
 
"You might be dutch when".... and there were so many great comments.  Then the other day I just laughed at myself.  If the shoe fits, wear it!
 
The twins were doing some finger painting (with brushes) and called it quits long before their ice cube tray palette was empty.  I just couldn't wash all that paint down the drain so I mindlessly started using it up.
As I proudly enjoyed my relaxing moments production I smiled... I know I might have some dutch blood when I have to stop everything I'm doing to use up the rest of some mixed up, already been enjoyed finger paints!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Ah Leanne, the more reason to love you;)

Anonymous said...

That's one of the best parts of homeschooling :) Joining in with EVERYTHING... come on, they need a sample to follow right??!! It's cheap therapy to me. Love ya, Brenda