Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Field Trip

Not too often I'll go on a field trip with 2 of my siblings and their kids!
We'll have to make sure we all go along for gr. 3...Brian, I'm looking forward to seeing your pioneer costume ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! how come I look so ridiculously short in this picture???

Leanne O said...

Tyler doesn't get it from NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha You ARE ridiculously short...although I will admit a) I was surprised at how tall Brian is.. and b) I went to look at my boots to see how much of a "heel" they had... actually a decent amount. Love you anyway!

Leanne O said...

ps. anyone looking at this picture would right away surmise you got all the photogenic genes....

Unknown said...

How very cool!!! I'll never have a pic like that:(

Wilma Pronk said...

Kris, they just put you in the low spot!!! Those sneaky siblings!!