This afternoon...
Cody: Mom can you help me take off my shirt? Mans don't wear shirts.
They are just getting into that age of saying the most precious and precocious things.
This is after Cam, Cody, Tyler AND Cara all spent the morning running around the school bare backed for a few hours while I worked the other day. There were a few people who startled at the sight of all those boys with their nicely tanned backs but when they caught a glimpse of Cara's stark white torso.... well, they came to check with me to see if I was aware. As usual, I had to take all the credit.
The one had come to me with only a long sleeved shirt on. He was hot and so I allowed him to go shirtless. What can I say, every other kid who hasn't yet spent time under the tutelage of the adults that were walking around insisted they were cooking hot and needed their shirts off. Including my dear little daughter. And you know, she wasn't one bit worried about it.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you all!!! We are getting exciting :) :) hugs from the dutch kiwis
Post a Comment