Thursday, April 1, 2010

They love their Daddy

and so do I but that's not the point tonight. :)



No matter how much they've eaten for supper and no matter how much they've refused to eat more off their own plate, Papa's plate always seems to have delicious things they need to pick off when he eats his supper later than the rest of us.



And they still love to drink their bottles before naps and nighttime snuggled on the couch together with one of us.

They really are getting so big and yet they are still so little.

(I think that will only make sense to a parent.)

3 comments:

Bernita said...

it's kinda like you want them to stay little, but you can't wait for them to grow up!

Kathy said...

...and then when your children are older, sometimes you wish they would have stayed little. :)


I love the picture of Steve eating dinner! It reminded me of our family when my kids were small. They did the same thing..but I don't have a wonderful picture to remember it by.
Keep taking the pictures, I regret not doing more of that.

LeanneM said...

Love the picture of the trio enjoying his dinner! HUGS, L2