
We got spoiled with a fantastic birthday party after all. Truth of it is, Tyler (who kindly shares his birthdate with us) also shared his birthday party. Aunty Krista made the cutest barn cake and animal cupcakes. I obviously didn't go through the effort of it because I didn't make it a priority to take pictures. I am remembering I do have a couple pictures on email so I'll go hunt them up.
Carsie Button was at a bit of a loss having missed her nap...
But once she got a few hand fulls of icing she was just fine!
It must have been the birthday song that held this dear boy in shock - "happy birthday dear CaraCodyTyler or TylerCaraCody or TylerCodyCara... there are a few more options and I wouldn't doubt that every one was covered :)
But once that cupcake was within reach, he didn't hesitate for a second!
And like I said these babies were spoiled by cousins and friends alike and all five of my dear children have enjoyed the benefits of the birthday gifts. Thanks to all of you who shared your love with my babies. By the way, did anyone else consider that if there were really 15 kids at the table, 1/3 of them were mine!!? That's when I feel like I have lots of kids :) If Krista has a picture of all the kids at the table and all the moms are okay, I may add a picture like that yet. (Trichelle, the shovels are sitting on top of the pantry waiting for spring days :)

1 comment:
Hi Leanne! I was just stopping bye to delurk myself! I have no idea if you remember me...I used to live out in the Abby area. I even went to choir with your all when Gord was there too. Congrats on all your kids! They do look adorable!
Danna
Post a Comment