Monday, May 10, 2010

A morning of lovin'

Was actually already last week but Krista heeded my plea and went beyond. Not only did Ivan stop by for a visit but I actually got to babysit him! I changed his diaper...okay that's not real exciting, but I also fed him a bottle and snuggled him to sleep. So yummy! As you can see Cara and Cody also got some lovin' in. Nearly loved the poor boy to bits. But they're like their Mom, they enjoyed the baby fix and they're good for a while again.
Unless Krista needs us to watch Ivan for a while again this week, we don't mind an overdose!
Lots of love to go around! These boys can fight like cats and dogs but obviously when it comes to a video about huge construction machines, all hard feelings are swept away.
And for the thrill of garage sale-ing. Gramma scored some major Sammy points with this helmut and gloves find. I don't have a picture of him wearing the gear but there's a reason. His face was so shining with delight when he first put them on that all the other pictures, sweet or hilarious, are somewhat dull in comparison. And believe me, some of the things I've seen are hilarious. It's used as a football helmut. It was worn in the van for extra road safety. It's still quite big on him. But to see his gloves and stick set out like this after a bout of hockey with Cam this morning, I couldn't help but smile.

My grammer is going from bad to pathetic. I'm crawling into my nest.

G'night all.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Aww, what a cute baby! But even cuter is the picture of Tyler with his arm on Cam. They look like great friends don't they? Pictures don't really tell the truth after all....... Love the picture of Sam's gloves and stick. Looks like he has stick handling all figured out already. I'm sure he will be ready for the 2014 Olympics.

Brody and Carolyn said...

waiting somewhat impatiently to meet that gapher, get my own baby fix. see all this for myself. Hug the ones I love that I miss so much. You know that feeling? ...in regards to me or my boy??
once again a great post that like no others, makes me miss HOME. I mean seriously. hockey? whats that? only when Chicago is up 3 on Vancouver does Brody even acknowledge the existence of the sport. :P these americans.