The line of clothes desperately trying to dry up after Aunty Krista had brought us new warm and dry ones. The three other children will wait until tomorrow. I still have to get rid of all the sand I took home from the beach.
Looks like you guys had a blast at the beach, nothing like sun coming out of everywhere!!! The pics are super cute.. I don't have any real suggestions for twins looking the same way. but this lady might. She has an awsome blog and on mondays has "mama with a camera" photo tips. if you look up at the top under catagories you can see them all. http://erincobb.com/Blog/
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast at the beach, nothing like sun coming out of everywhere!!!
The pics are super cute.. I don't have any real suggestions for twins looking the same way. but this lady might. She has an awsome blog and on mondays has "mama with a camera" photo tips. if you look up at the top under catagories you can see them all.
http://erincobb.com/Blog/
Post a Comment